Monday, January 23, 2012

Delicious Dinner

Okay, I experimented, with a new recipe! Paleo meatballs! You can click on the link for the recipe- I was pretty close, I may have left off the ginger and used different seasoning, but close enough. I served the meatballs and sauce over spaghetti squash. I'm so glad we found the microwave version on how to prepare spaghetti squash cause I freaked out a little when I saw 30-45 minutes in the oven and it was already 20 after 9. We ate late.

I am always nervous to try things out, but am typically (not always) glad I did. Its part of the fun. I plan to try a new recipe for breakfast tomorrow, wish me luck! And, I am kinda sorta making up a recipe for dessert-- hope to get to that sometime this week and share how it turns out. :)

So, quickly to the goods of the day, since its 10:20 and I got to start gettin ready for sleep.
B: 1 egg with spinach & 1 piece of bacon, a handful of blackberries.
S: almonds& dried fruit
L: a turkey bratwurst (little one), a little chicken, some purple veggie, and two small steak potato fries (what is leftover of pre-made).
S: more almonds & dried fruit
D: You know! Delicious meatballs on spaghetti squash, plus a handful of blueberries

Workout at Crossfit Brigade, focused on the front squat (note the first woman- she is a rock star!). Taping my wrists up helped a bunch! Was able to do 1 rep at 42kg- couldn't do the second. We also did a fast, super crazy workout. 3 RFT of bear crawl 50 ft, 3 burpees, broad jump 50 ft, 3 burpees. It was a fun one to watch too- it was kind of like a race little kids might make up. I finished in 3:17- I am not very fast at the bear crawl. I was worn out after just 3 minutes- but it was an intense 3 minutes!

I am thankful for new recipes, and grateful I finished this blog in record time. Its bed time, goodnight.




No comments:

Post a Comment